- 1 How far is Santa Cruz from Sam Jose?
- 2 How long is Santa Cruz to San Jose?
- 3 What airport do you fly into to get to Santa Cruz California?
- 4 Is it better to stay in Monterey or Santa Cruz?
- 5 How much does Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk cost?
- 6 Is Santa Cruz near San Francisco?
- 7 Is Santa Cruz Open?
- 8 Is Santa Cruz safe?
- 9 Where is Santa Cruz airport?
- 10 How long is LA to Santa Cruz?
- 11 Is Santa Cruz or Monterey cheaper?
- 12 Is it better to stay in Monterey or Carmel?
- 13 Where can I sleep on the Pacific Coast Highway?
How far is Santa Cruz from Sam Jose?
There are 26.40 miles from San Jose to Santa Cruz in southwest direction and 32 miles (51.50 kilometers) by car, following the CA 17 S route.
How long is Santa Cruz to San Jose?
There is a 31 miles distance between Santa Cruz and San Jose. It takes approximately 39 minutes to drive from Santa Cruz to San Jose.
What airport do you fly into to get to Santa Cruz California?
The nearest major airport is San Jose International Airport, 30 miles northeast of Santa Cruz. The nearest train depot is also located in San Jose. San Francisco International Airport is approximately 60 miles north of Santa Cruz, and Oakland International Airport is approximately 65 miles north of Santa Cruz.
Is it better to stay in Monterey or Santa Cruz?
Re: Road Trip: Where to stay Monterey or Santa Cruz? Both are good choices. Santa Cruz is more of a classic CA beach town with a surf culture and an eclectic downtown. Its kind of a funky sort of place, a bit off-beat.
How much does Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk cost?
The Boardwalk is admission-free. If you’d like to take a stroll and enjoy the colorful oceanfront scene, it’s free and open to the public, even when the rides are closed.
Is Santa Cruz near San Francisco?
Santa Cruz is between about 75 miles from San Francisco (roughly 1 hr 15 min if you drive). So if time is of the essence, then it’s recommended that you drive there.
Is Santa Cruz Open?
Santa Cruz County is open for business and ready to welcome you! Hotels, resorts, spas, restaurants, wineries, attractions, museums, parks, and more – take a look below for what to expect during your visit!
Is Santa Cruz safe?
Is Santa Cruz, CA Safe? The D+ grade means the rate of crime is higher than the average US city. Santa Cruz is in the 26th percentile for safety, meaning 74% of cities are safer and 26% of cities are more dangerous.
Where is Santa Cruz airport?
Santa Cruz Island Airport, in Santa Barbara, California, US. Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport, located in Santacruz, a suburb of Mumbai, India.
How long is LA to Santa Cruz?
The distance between Los Angeles and Santa Cruz is 295 miles. The road distance is 341.5 miles.
Is Santa Cruz or Monterey cheaper?
Monterey is 8.8% less expensive than Santa Cruz. Monterey housing costs are 12.5% less expensive than Santa Cruz housing costs.
Is it better to stay in Monterey or Carmel?
Carmel is more quaint village with beach access. Monterey is more family friendly working coastal/pier town. If it was a relaxing trip, I’d definitely pick Carmel- better food, better browsing, more picturesque. No need to drive to Carmel.
Where can I sleep on the Pacific Coast Highway?
USA: 5 Great Towns For An Overnight Stay Along The Pacific Coast Highway, California
- Monterey. (San Francisco – Monterey: 1 h 56 min, 120 miles)
- Cambria. (Monterey – Cambria: 2 h 29 min, 141 miles)
- Pismo Beach. (Cambria – Pismo Beach: 52 min, 46 miles)
- Solvang. (Pismo Beach – Solvang: 52 min, 53.9 miles)
- Santa Monica.