- 1 What county is Santa Cruz nm in?
- 2 Is there a Santa Cruz in Mexico?
- 3 Is Santa Cruz Lake Open due to coronavirus?
- 4 Can you swim at Santa Cruz Lake?
- 5 What is the zip code for Santa Cruz New Mexico?
- 6 What lakes are closed in New Mexico?
- 7 Is Nambe Lake open now?
- 8 Are dogs allowed at Santa Cruz Lake?
- 9 Can you swim at Capitola Beach?
- 10 How do you get to Lake Katherine NM?
What county is Santa Cruz nm in?
Santa Cruz is a census-designated place (CDP) in Santa Fe County, New Mexico, United States. It is part of the Santa Fe, New Mexico Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 423 at the 2000 census.
Is there a Santa Cruz in Mexico?
Santa Cruz is a town in Santa Cruz Municipality, in the northern region of the Mexican state of Sonora.
Santa Cruz Lake is open year-round. Day use hours are from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. An overnight camping fee will be required for anyone choosing to remain in the recreation area after the specified day-use hours.
Can you swim at Santa Cruz Lake?
No Swimming at Santa Cruz Lake Recreation Area due to safety concerns involving motorized boating and fishing activities. Dangerous underwater currents occur near the dam. Wading is allowed in knee-deep water only. Please wear water shoes to help protect your feet from broken glass and other sharp objects.
What is the zip code for Santa Cruz New Mexico?
The current state parks and lakes that have been reopened are Cimarron Canyon near Cimarron, Ute Lake near Logan, Brantley Lake near Carlsbad, Sumner Lake near Fort Sumner, Caballo Lake near Truth or Consequences, Cerrillos Hills near Santa Fe, Storrie Lake near Las Vegas and Villanueva.
What lakes are closed in New Mexico?
Limitations on Visitors
- Bluewater Lake State Park.
- Bottomless Lakes State Park.
- Brantley Lake State Park.
- Caballo Lake State Park.
- Cerrillos Hills State Park.
- Cimarron Canyon State Park.
- City of Rocks State Park.
- Clayton Lake and Dinosaur Trackways State Park.
Is Nambe Lake open now?
This trail is only open Thursday through Monday between 7am-7pm.
Are dogs allowed at Santa Cruz Lake?
Dogs are allowed on leash on the north side of the Santa Cruz Harbor at 7th Avenue.
Can you swim at Capitola Beach?
Located in the heart of Capitola Village with its many shops and restaurants. Lots of swimming, surfing, volleyball, kite flying and beach activities for the whole family. Capitola Beach has been voted a favorite and written up in many magazines as one of the top ten beaches on the west coast.
How do you get to Lake Katherine NM?
The trail to Lake Katherine starts from the parking lot on the Santa Fe Ski Basin in the Santa Fe National Forest. Hikers will start on the Windsor Trail (Trail 254). The trail immediately starts ascending with intermittent views of the Santa Fe Ski Area.