- 1 Which Santa Cruz Shredder is the best?
- 2 What are Santa Cruz shredders made of?
- 3 What size is a Santa Cruz Shredder?
- 4 Is Santa Cruz shredder safe?
- 5 Why are Santa Cruz grinders so good?
- 6 Does Berner own Santa Cruz Shredder?
- 7 Are 4 piece grinders worth it?
- 8 How do you grease a Santa Cruz shredder?
- 9 What is a Santa Cruz shredder used for?
- 10 Where is Santa Cruz shredder made?
Which Santa Cruz Shredder is the best?
5 Best Santa Cruz Shredder Grinders 2019
- Best Overall Santa Cruz Shredder Grinder: Santa Cruz Medium Matte Black 4 pc with CCP.
- Best Large Santa Cruz Shredder Grinder: Large Santa Cruz Shredder Rasta 4 Piece Grinder.
- Best Medium Santa Cruz Shredder Grinder: Santa Cruz Medium Gold 4 pc Grinder.
What are Santa Cruz shredders made of?
The Santa Cruz Shredder is made in the USA, constructed out of aerospace grade aluminum and manufactured using CNC technology. The grinders are anodized which creates a harder surface which is resistant to scratches, thread damage and tooth damage.
What size is a Santa Cruz Shredder?
The Brilliant Cut grinder only comes in one size – 2″ while the Santa Cruz Shredder is available in sizes as small as 1.25″ and as large as 3.75″, with 2 sizes in-between.
Is Santa Cruz shredder safe?
– PATENTED NEW TOOTH DESIGN Santa Cruz Shredder is engineered to perfection. Sharp-edged teeth will dull and are full of burrs & tiny flakes of aluminum – constantly falling into your smoking blend. This is not only unhealthy, but toxic to the consumer.
Why are Santa Cruz grinders so good?
The Santa Cruz Shredder small 4-piece grinder feels good in the hand and is a pleasure to use. All aluminum parts come in an anodized finish which hardens the aluminum making it more resilient against scratches, tooth damage, and thread damage. The small 4-piece grinder (pictured) features three separate chambers.
Does Berner own Santa Cruz Shredder?
He is teaming up with Santa Cruz Shredder, one of the premier companies in the industry who makes top notch grinders and dabbing accessories. I bought ownership in Santa Cruz Shredder today! Investing in the culture and industry I’m most passionate about is the best feeling ever!” Says Berner.
Are 4 piece grinders worth it?
Although everyone their own preferences it is definitely a no brainer for the serious smoke to invest in a four piece grinder. It can help make sure that the weed you smoke is finely ground up, keeps your kief, stores more herb when you’re on the go, and makes an overall better smoking experience.
How do you grease a Santa Cruz shredder?
- Apply slight amount to the outside of the male edge of your grinder to renew the smooth grinding experience.
- Can also be applied to the bottom of the Delrin Ring.
- Apply to the threading for smooth operation.
- Reapply as needed.
What is a Santa Cruz shredder used for?
The Santa Cruz Shredder is the only medical-grade grinder in the world. This means that it can be used by medical marijuana patients which is why the grinders are ultrasonically cleaned with high -frequency sound waves and medical solutions to remove any tiny particles or contaminates from the machining process.
Where is Santa Cruz shredder made?
Advanced Engineered Products – Grinders & Titanium Tools – Made in USA.