- 1 Is the Santa Cruz Boardwalk open year round?
- 2 Are the Santa Cruz Games open?
- 3 Is Santa Cruz Boardwalk free?
- 4 Does the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk have fireworks on the 4th of July?
- 5 Is Santa Cruz expensive?
- 6 How much is parking at the Santa Cruz Boardwalk?
- 7 Is Santa Cruz Safe 2020?
- 8 Is Capitola Beach Open today?
- 9 Is Santa Cruz roller coaster open?
- 10 Is Santa Cruz Boardwalk safe?
- 11 What should I wear to Santa Cruz Boardwalk?
- 12 How many rides are open at Santa Cruz Boardwalk?
- 13 What is there to do in Santa Cruz on the 4th of July?
- 14 Does Santa Cruz allow fireworks?
- 15 Is the Aptos Fourth of July Parade happening this year?
Is the Santa Cruz Boardwalk open year round?
With a sunny beachfront locale, open-air thrill rides, and an endless parade of frozen treats, the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk is the very definition of summer. But that doesn’t mean the fun ends with the first bell of the school year. The Boardwalk is open year-round, and quieter months mean more deals and less crowds.
Are the Santa Cruz Games open?
Outdoor games open Mon-Fri 11am-5pm, Sat-Sun 10:30am‑6pm.
Is Santa Cruz Boardwalk free?
The Boardwalk is admission-free. If you’d like to take a stroll and enjoy the colorful oceanfront scene, it’s free and open to the public, even when the rides are closed. If you decide to enjoy a ride or two, tickets can be purchased for individual rides or you can purchase an all-day Ride Wristband.
Does the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk have fireworks on the 4th of July?
There are firework shows in Santa Cruz County. The Beach Boardwalk has a fireworks show in June to celebrate the Boardwalk’s birthday. Scotts Valley have a fireworks display around the 4th of July holiday. Fireworks at Seacliff State Beach in October is sponsored by the Monte Foundation to raise money for schools.
Is Santa Cruz expensive?
If you dig a little on-line, you will find Santa Cruz near the top of a few wildly different lists. It is one of the most expensive places to live in the nation (and even the world, according to some measures.). It is consistently ranked one of the happiest and healthiest places to live.
How much is parking at the Santa Cruz Boardwalk?
Check “hours” at www.beachboardwalk.com. There are two big parking lots accessible along Beach Street, where all-day parking is $15. But they fill up fast. Consider parking at the $10 lot at 701 Ocean St., then taking a free shuttle to the Boardwalk.
Is Santa Cruz Safe 2020?
Santa Cruz is in the 26th percentile for safety, meaning 74% of cities are safer and 26% of cities are more dangerous. This analysis applies to Santa Cruz’s proper boundaries only. The rate of crime in Santa Cruz is 39.62 per 1,000 residents during a standard year.
Is Capitola Beach Open today?
Open sunrise to sunset.
Is Santa Cruz roller coaster open?
Welcome back! Boardwalk rides are open daily to all guests! Buy your Season Pass online and ride any day through the end of 2021, no reservations required.
Is Santa Cruz Boardwalk safe?
The area around the boardwalk, called Beach Flats by the locals, is another place you should be cautious. The area is the home to many hotels because of their proximity to the beach, but its high crime and drug-use rate makes it not a great area to visit at night.
What should I wear to Santa Cruz Boardwalk?
What to Bring to Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
- Drinks – Waters, juice boxes, sodas, etc. (
- Beach chairs – I prefer the low-to-the-ground beach chairs because I like my legs to be in the sand.
- Beach blankets.
- Beach umbrella.
- Beach hats, sunglasses, and swimsuits.
How many rides are open at Santa Cruz Boardwalk?
Visitors should expect 12 to 15 rides to be open, weather permitting. Ride reservations are highly recommended.
What is there to do in Santa Cruz on the 4th of July?
4th of July Events in Santa Cruz
- Roaring Camp 4th of July Bash. Felton.
- Old-Fashioned Independence Day. Wilder Ranch SP.
- World’s Shortest 4th of July Parade. Aptos.
- Boulder Creek 4th of July Parade. Boulder Creek.
- 4th of July Fireworks. Scotts Valley.
- Spirit of Watsonville 4th of July Parade.
- Santa Cruz Firecracker Race.
Does Santa Cruz allow fireworks?
Under Chapter 7.92 of Santa Cruz County Code, fireworks are prohibited in Santa Cruz County, including on all beaches. Fireworks are not only dangerous, they can damage the environment, harm pets, spark wildfires and create havoc. During the 4th of July holiday, violators are subject to increased fine up to $1,000.
Is the Aptos Fourth of July Parade happening this year?
Sunday, July 4, 2021 – 10 a.m. From Aptos Chamber of Commerce: ” We will be officially having the 4th of July Parade this year! “Sign-ups can be done via our ‘link in bio,’ in person, or by calling the Aptos Chamber @ 831-688-1467!”