- 1 Are things open in Santa Cruz?
- 2 Is Santa Cruz open for dine in?
- 3 What is there to do in Santa Cruz during Covid?
- 4 What is the main street in downtown Santa Cruz?
- 5 Is Santa Cruz Safe 2020?
- 6 Is Santa Cruz safe to visit?
- 7 What is there to do in Santa Cruz today?
- 8 How much is Santa Cruz Wharf parking?
- 9 Can you dine outside in Santa Cruz?
- 10 Is it better to stay in Monterey or Santa Cruz?
- 11 What food is Santa Cruz known for?
- 12 What can you do for free in Santa Cruz?
- 13 Does Santa Cruz have a store?
- 14 Where can I park for free in Santa Cruz?
- 15 Where in California is Santa Cruz?
Are things open in Santa Cruz?
Santa Cruz County is open for business and ready to welcome you! Hotels, resorts, spas, restaurants, wineries, attractions, museums, parks, and more – take a look below for what to expect during your visit!
Is Santa Cruz open for dine in?
Furthermore, Santa Cruz County Health Officer Dr. Gail Newel has issued an order implementing allowed activities, including dine-in restaurant services and barbershops/hair salons, with modifications. Both of these activities are allowed to resume immediately.
What is there to do in Santa Cruz during Covid?
Top Attractions in Santa Cruz
- West Cliff Drive. 1,322. Scenic Drives • Scenic Walking Areas.
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. 3,602. Amusement & Theme Parks.
- Natural Bridges State Beach. 844. Beaches.
- Wilder Ranch State Park. 269.
- Roaring Camp Railroads. 708.
- Mystery Spot. 1,123.
- Santa Cruz Wharf. 1,324.
- Seymour Marine Discovery Center. 253.
What is the main street in downtown Santa Cruz?
Downtown is generally compromised primarily of the major streets Pacific Avenue, Laurel Street, Chestnut Street, Front Street, and Center Street, as well as several less prominent streets, such as Maple Street, Cedar Street, and Locust Street.
Is Santa Cruz Safe 2020?
Santa Cruz is in the 26th percentile for safety, meaning 74% of cities are safer and 26% of cities are more dangerous. This analysis applies to Santa Cruz’s proper boundaries only. The rate of crime in Santa Cruz is 39.62 per 1,000 residents during a standard year.
Is Santa Cruz safe to visit?
Travelers generally need not worry about becoming victim of crime during their vacation in Santa Cruz. Those who want to be prepared, though, should know that car theft is the most common crime problem affecting travelers in the area. Santa Cruz is a generally safe place to visit.
What is there to do in Santa Cruz today?
14 Top-Rated Attractions & Things to Do in Santa Cruz
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. Bicycles on the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk.
- Main Beach & Cowell Beach.
- Santa Cruz Wharf.
- West Cliff Drive & the Surfing Museum.
- Natural Bridges State Beach.
- Roaring Camp Railroad.
- Dolphin and Whale Watching Cruises.
How much is Santa Cruz Wharf parking?
Parking Rates Summer Weekends and Holidays – $1 per 20 minutes, $24 daily maximum. Winter – $1 per hour for first 4 hours, then $2 per hour, $12 max.
Can you dine outside in Santa Cruz?
With 300 days of sunshine, it’s no wonder outdoor patios abound in the Santa Cruz area – and in the summer and fall months, outdoor dining is at its prime! From beachfront decks to secret garden patios, the following open-air spots allow you to soak up plenty of scenery and sun.
Is it better to stay in Monterey or Santa Cruz?
Re: Road Trip: Where to stay Monterey or Santa Cruz? Both are good choices. Santa Cruz is more of a classic CA beach town with a surf culture and an eclectic downtown. Its kind of a funky sort of place, a bit off-beat.
What food is Santa Cruz known for?
50 Foods You Must Try in Santa Cruz Before You Die
- Tacos from Los Gallos Taqueria.
- Waffles from Silver Spur.
- Acai Bowl from Cafe Brasil.
- Slice and T-Shirt from Pizza My Heart.
- Basic Betty with Sweet Potato Fries from Betty’s Burgers.
- BBQ Beef from Jia Tella’s Cambodian Cuisine.
- Roll of the Day from Akira.
What can you do for free in Santa Cruz?
Henry Cowell State Park
- Henry Cowell State Park.
- Wilder Ranch.
- Nisene Marks State Park.
- Castle Rock State Park.
- Land of the Medicine Buddha.
- Santa Cruz Museum of Art & History.
- Santa Cruz Surfing Museum.
- Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary Exploration Center.
Does Santa Cruz have a store?
From hip boutique clothing stores to quirky thrift shops, the stores in Santa Cruz are full of character and charm. Pacific Avenue in Downtown Santa Cruz is the heart of the local shopping scene, but it isn’t the only place to find those one of a kind stores worth making a trip from out of town to visit.
Where can I park for free in Santa Cruz?
The Walnut Tree Parking Lot is located on Cedar Street between Union and Center Streets. The lot is free and is open 24 hours a day. It has a 3-hour time limit, Monday-Saturday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. The lot is unlimited all day on Sundays. The Cedar/Church Parking Garage is located at the corner of Cedar and Church streets.
Where in California is Santa Cruz?
Santa Cruz ( /sæntə kruːz/, Spanish: Holy Cross) is the county seat and largest city of Santa Cruz County, California in the US. As of the 2010 U.S. Census, Santa Cruz had a total population of 59,946. It is located on the northern edge of the Monterey Bay, about 72 mi (115 km) south of San Francisco.