- 1 What should I wear to Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk?
- 2 Do you need tickets for Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk?
- 3 Are masks required at Santa Cruz Boardwalk?
- 4 How much do rides cost at Santa Cruz Boardwalk?
- 5 What can you do for free in Santa Cruz?
- 6 What is there to do in downtown Santa Cruz?
- 7 How much is Santa Cruz Boardwalk parking?
- 8 Is Santa Cruz open for visitors?
- 9 Is Santa Cruz Safe 2020?
- 10 How many rides are open at Santa Cruz Boardwalk?
- 11 Is Santa Cruz Boardwalk safe?
- 12 Are all rides open at Santa Cruz?
- 13 What is the number 1 amusement park in America?
- 14 How long is the boardwalk open?
- 15 How many points are the rides at Santa Cruz?
What should I wear to Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk?
What to Bring to Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
- Drinks – Waters, juice boxes, sodas, etc. (
- Beach chairs – I prefer the low-to-the-ground beach chairs because I like my legs to be in the sand.
- Beach blankets.
- Beach umbrella.
- Beach hats, sunglasses, and swimsuits.
Do you need tickets for Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk?
The Boardwalk is admission-free. If you’d like to take a stroll and enjoy the colorful oceanfront scene, it’s free and open to the public, even when the rides are closed. If you decide to enjoy a ride or two, tickets can be purchased for individual rides or you can purchase an all-day Ride Wristband.
Are masks required at Santa Cruz Boardwalk?
Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk Face Mask Policy Unvaccinated Guests must wear face masks. Vaccinated Guests are encouraged to wear a mask when entering indoor rides, attractions, restaurants and retail locations.
How much do rides cost at Santa Cruz Boardwalk?
Entry to Boardwalk is free. Individual rides cost $4-$7 and all-day ride wristband can cost anywhere from $39.95-$44.95.
What can you do for free in Santa Cruz?
Henry Cowell State Park
- Henry Cowell State Park.
- Wilder Ranch.
- Nisene Marks State Park.
- Castle Rock State Park.
- Land of the Medicine Buddha.
- Santa Cruz Museum of Art & History.
- Santa Cruz Surfing Museum.
- Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary Exploration Center.
What is there to do in downtown Santa Cruz?
14 Top-Rated Attractions & Things to Do in Santa Cruz
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. Bicycles on the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk.
- Main Beach & Cowell Beach.
- Santa Cruz Wharf.
- West Cliff Drive & the Surfing Museum.
- Natural Bridges State Beach.
- Roaring Camp Railroad.
- Dolphin and Whale Watching Cruises.
How much is Santa Cruz Boardwalk parking?
Check “hours” at www.beachboardwalk.com. There are two big parking lots accessible along Beach Street, where all-day parking is $15. But they fill up fast. Consider parking at the $10 lot at 701 Ocean St., then taking a free shuttle to the Boardwalk.
Is Santa Cruz open for visitors?
Santa Cruz County is open for business and ready to welcome you! Hotels, resorts, spas, restaurants, wineries, attractions, museums, parks, and more – take a look below for what to expect during your visit!
Is Santa Cruz Safe 2020?
Santa Cruz is in the 26th percentile for safety, meaning 74% of cities are safer and 26% of cities are more dangerous. This analysis applies to Santa Cruz’s proper boundaries only. The rate of crime in Santa Cruz is 39.62 per 1,000 residents during a standard year.
How many rides are open at Santa Cruz Boardwalk?
Visitors should expect 12 to 15 rides to be open, weather permitting. Ride reservations are highly recommended.
Is Santa Cruz Boardwalk safe?
The area around the boardwalk, called Beach Flats by the locals, is another place you should be cautious. The area is the home to many hotels because of their proximity to the beach, but its high crime and drug-use rate makes it not a great area to visit at night.
Are all rides open at Santa Cruz?
Posted Tue, Jun 8, 2021 at 4:13 pm PT Rides at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk are now open daily. At least 15 rides will be open weekdays, while at least 20 rides will be open on weekends and holidays, weather permitting, according to the boardwalk.
What is the number 1 amusement park in America?
1. Magic Kingdom Park — Orlando, Florida. With classic, family-friendly attractions, beloved Disney characters, and the iconic Cinderella’s Castle standing at the center of it all, it’s no surprise that Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World Resort claimed the number one spot.
How long is the boardwalk open?
The Boardwalk itself is open 24/7.
How many points are the rides at Santa Cruz?
Rides cost from 4-7 points. Season Pass Members with a Santa Cruz County zip code will receive free admission and rides, but reservations are required. All guests inside the dedicated ride area will undergo a Covid-19 health screening and have their temperature checked before entering the ride area.