- 1 Where can I park for free in Santa Cruz?
- 2 Where can you park in Santa Cruz?
- 3 Can you park at Santa Cruz beaches?
- 4 Do you have to pay for parking in Santa Cruz?
- 5 How much does it cost to park on the Santa Cruz Wharf?
- 6 Can you sleep in your car in Santa Cruz?
- 7 Where can I park my car overnight in Santa Cruz?
- 8 How much are parking meters in Santa Cruz?
- 9 How much is Santa Cruz Boardwalk parking?
- 10 Is Santa Cruz safe?
- 11 Is Santa Cruz open for visitors?
- 12 Are Monterey beaches still open?
Where can I park for free in Santa Cruz?
The Front Street South Parking Lot is located on Front Street, just north of Laurel Street and next to the San Lorenzo River levee. It is free and is open 24 hours a day. It has a 3-hour time limit, Monday-Saturday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. The lot is unlimited all day on Sundays.
Where can you park in Santa Cruz?
Pay Parking: To park longer than 3 hours, park at one of our pay-by-space lots or an attended facility ( Locust Garage, Soquel/Front Garage, River Front Garage or Santa Cruz Wharf ). Pay-by-space machines accept cash, credit cards or City of Santa Cruz ParkCards and operate everyday 8AM to 8PM, including Holidays.
Can you park at Santa Cruz beaches?
Beach Residential Parking Permit Zone An area near Santa Cruz Beach is part of a residential parking permit zone that is enforced from May 15 to September 30. Parking in this area without a permit is not allowed. Always confirm parking information on street signs.
Do you have to pay for parking in Santa Cruz?
Pay Parking: To park longer than 2 – 3 hours, park at one of our pay-by-space lots, pay-n-display lots, or an attended parking facility (Locust Garage, Soquel/Front Garage, or Santa Cruz Wharf). Downtown pay-by-space pay stations accept credit cards, City of Santa Cruz ParkCards, or cash.
How much does it cost to park on the Santa Cruz Wharf?
Parking Rates Summer Weekends and Holidays – $1 per 20 minutes, $24 daily maximum. Winter – $1 per hour for first 4 hours, then $2 per hour, $12 max.
Can you sleep in your car in Santa Cruz?
Santa Cruz itself has banned sleeping in any vehicle at night, so you would need to be outside the city limits.
Where can I park my car overnight in Santa Cruz?
Best Free Overnight Parking in Santa Cruz, CA
- Santa Cruz Hostel. 0.9 mi. Hostels.
- Best Western Plus All Suites Inn. 0.6 mi. 216 reviews.
- New Brighton State Beach. 5.1 mi. 198 reviews.
- Hyatt Place Santa Cruz. 0.6 mi. 106 reviews.
- Sea & Sand Inn. 1.2 mi.
- National 9 Motel. 0.6 mi.
- Boca Del Cielo Inn. 1.0 mi.
- Mount Hermon Adventures. 5.3 mi.
How much are parking meters in Santa Cruz?
Meter parking rates by the beach may increase, pending a decision by Santa Cruz City Council. Current rates by the beach cost $1.80 per hour and city staff have proposed a rate increase to $2.25 per hour, according to a city council agenda report.
How much is Santa Cruz Boardwalk parking?
The fee is $5 per day and requires a photo ID and credit card imprint, or $50.00 deposit. The bike lockers are located at the entrance to the River Parking Lot, and in the parking lot of the Shoreline Apartments near Entrance 4.
Is Santa Cruz safe?
Is Santa Cruz, CA Safe? The D+ grade means the rate of crime is higher than the average US city. Santa Cruz is in the 26th percentile for safety, meaning 74% of cities are safer and 26% of cities are more dangerous.
Is Santa Cruz open for visitors?
Santa Cruz County is open for business and ready to welcome you! Hotels, resorts, spas, restaurants, wineries, attractions, museums, parks, and more – take a look below for what to expect during your visit!
Are Monterey beaches still open?
The beach is open for day use. Parking is available to vehicles on a limited basis. Monterey State Beach is open to dogs on leash south of Roberts parking lot.