- 1 What is there to do in Watsonville today?
- 2 What county is Watsonville?
- 3 What is the zip code for Watsonville CA?
- 4 How far is Watsonville from the beach?
- 5 Is Watsonville considered the Bay Area?
- 6 What is the crime rate in Santa Cruz CA?
- 7 Is Aptos CA Safe?
- 8 What is the crime rate in Hollister California?
- 9 What is Los Gatos ZIP code?
What is there to do in Watsonville today?
15 Things to Do in Watsonville
- Munch a Chili-topped Taylor Dog.
- Camp Out in a Shiny New Airstream.
- Stroll the Sand Dunes of Sunset State Beach.
- Enjoy an Apple Dumpling at Gizdich Ranch.
- Explore Elkhorn Slough Reserve.
- Pluck Organic Veggies at a Charming Farm Stand.
- Chow Down on Organic Farm-to-Table Grub at California Grill.
What county is Watsonville?
Watsonville, CA crime analytics Based on FBI crime data, Watsonville is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to California, Watsonville has a crime rate that is higher than 73% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
What is the zip code for Watsonville CA?
Other towns claim strawberry superiority, though they haven’t bothered to throw up statues: Watsonville, California, is ” StrawberryCapital of the World;” Ponchatoula, Louisiana,is also “Strawberry Capital of the World;” and Plant City, Florida,qualifies its supremacy with the title ” Winter Strawberry Capital of the
How far is Watsonville from the beach?
Distance from La Selva Beach, CA to Watsonville, CA There are 6.24 miles from La Selva Beach to Watsonville in southeast direction and 7 miles (11.27 kilometers) by car, following the CA 1 route. La Selva Beach and Watsonville are 11 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.
Is Watsonville considered the Bay Area?
Santa Cruz, Hollister,and Watsonville are the towns that are considered the bay area.
What is the crime rate in Santa Cruz CA?
With a crime rate of 57 per one thousand residents, Santa Cruz has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One’s chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 18.
Is Aptos CA Safe?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Aptos is 1 in 61. Based on FBI crime data, Aptos is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to California, Aptos has a crime rate that is higher than 36% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
What is the crime rate in Hollister California?
Hollister has an overall crime rate of 11 per 1,000 residents, making the crime rate here near the average for all cities and towns of all sizes in America. According to our analysis of FBI crime data, your chance of becoming a victim of crime in Hollister is 1 in 94.
What is Los Gatos ZIP code?
Have you ever tried to figure out the Los Gatos zip codes? The only easy one is 95031, and that refers to PO boxes only! To the left, please see a map of the Los Gatos zip codes*: 95030, 95032 and 95033. The large area is the 95033 or “Los Gatos Mountains” area.