- 1 Is working at Yogurtland easy?
- 2 How much does yogurtland pay per hour in California?
- 3 How long does yogurtland take to hire?
- 4 Is Yogurtland a good place to work?
- 5 Do you get tips at Yogurtland?
- 6 What do yogurtland employees wear?
- 7 At what age can you start working at Yogurtland?
- 8 What should I wear to an interview at Yogurtland?
- 9 Does yogurtland do group interviews?
- 10 What age does Old Navy hire?
- 11 Can you be 13 and work at Subway?
- 12 What age does hot topic hire?
Is working at Yogurtland easy?
Yogurtland Reviews The job was a great starter job and an easy way into the working community. You were able to learn how to treat customers and be able to be around other workers your age. It was a good balance of having fun, learning, and working hard.
How much does yogurtland pay per hour in California?
The average Yogurtland hourly pay ranges from approximately $17 per hour for a Team Member/Cashier to $17 per hour for a Store Manager. Yogurtland employees rate the overall compensation and benefits package 2.6/5 stars.
How long does yogurtland take to hire?
Most applications are online, and a call back can occur anywhere from a week to two weeks.
Is Yogurtland a good place to work?
Good Company! If you’re looking for something with hours and plenty of overtime opportunities, this is the place for you! The team is great, the owners are super helpful, and there is good job security here. They definitely do not take personal life or those with families into consideration. 7
Do you get tips at Yogurtland?
We are not allowed to take tips from customers. Tips are put into safe at the end of the day and split between employees every two weeks or before pay week.
What do yogurtland employees wear?
A suit I would say is a bit too much, but always look your best. Dress shirt or polo and dress pants would be more fitting.
At what age can you start working at Yogurtland?
Facts About Working at Yogurtland Minimum Age to Work at Yogurtland: 16 years old (How old do you have to be to work at Yogurtland?)
What should I wear to an interview at Yogurtland?
Interview tips at Yogurtland
- Business casual (e.g. dress slacks)42%
- Casual (t-shirt and jeans)36%
- They didn’t have a dress code14%
- Formal (business suit)4%
- Special outfit (e.g. protective gear)4%
Does yogurtland do group interviews?
Yogurtland imposes multiple rounds of interviews when screening candidates for available jobs. From the phone interview, Yogurtland candidates either participate in group interviews or one-on-one interviews.
You must be at least 16 years old to work at Old Navy, though the age requirements vary from position to position.
Can you be 13 and work at Subway?
The general minimum age requirement for Subway employees is 16. Does Subway Hire at 15? – Yes. Some state regulations allow minors as young as 15 to work at Subway.
What age does hot topic hire?
Minimum age to work at Hot Topic is 16.